BTI220 Graded Work

The following lists the graded work for BTI220.

Please note that the list of graded work may change, and that it is your responsibility to know the current list of graded work.

Mid-course Test:

  • Mid-course Test – Written and/or on-computer – worth 30% – during week 4

Assignment (large-value):

  • The assignment is divided into three parts (to ensure that you make progress), and is worth 25% in total
  • The first part is due in week 4; this part is worth 5%
  • The second part is due in week 5; this part is worth 5%
  • The final part is due on Monday, August 5, 2013, at 7:00am ET; this part is worth 15%

Assignments (small-value hands-on lab exercises) and quizzes:

  • There will be four (4) labs (worth 12%) and two (2) quizzes (worth 3%), and all will total 15% of your final course grade
  • Each lab exercise (which is like a small assignment) is done in-class or on your own time
  • Links to the labs will be on the class notes pages

Final exam:

  • Check the exam schedule link (on the School of ICT web site) for date, time, and location
  • The written and (likely) on-computer final exam is worth 30% of your final course grade
  • Check the course notes page for detailed information about the final exam

Summary of the information above:

  • Test – 30%
  • Assignment – 25%
  • Assignments (labs) and quizzes – 15%
  • Final exam – 30%

.

.

.

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: